CORONA KA KEHER AAKHIR KAB TAK? JANIYE EK BEHTAREEN UPAYE….
CORONA SE DARONA
APNE KAAM PE FOCUS KARONA
The outbreak of the severe pandemic has created anxiety and a situation of fear from hell among the individuals and native folks of respected countries. Talking about India, people are showing their activeness through voluntary participation in the #Jantacurfew held on 22nd March 2020, which is something noticeable and praiseworthy.
No strict enforcement, only appeals are made
All over the internet, we can see that the harmonious appeal of our respected prime minister to support Janta curfew has been a wide success in times like this, where we need to stand together to fight for a common danger to mankind. Most of our states including Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Delhi, Punjab, Odisha, Uttrakhand has proudly announced the complete or partial lockdown till the month-end. People are exposed to the impoverished culture of work from home by the big companies of the country, to fight the COVID-19 widely known as the Coronavirus, besides being unstoppable.
Needed Voluntary Preparations by the citizens
More or less, everywhere in the world every individual is trying to fight the virus in one way or the other. Like,
- Washing hands thoroughly
- Regularly Sanitizing themselves
- Quarantine or isolating themselves in case of contingent cases
- And even supporting the lockdown to stop the further growth of the virus.
One individual, solitary effort, together will win over this war.
How to cure the anxiety and fear of being infected?
Besides actively supporting while taking the necessary steps of hygiene and quarantine, we can also take one more initiative to win over this acute disease (COVID-19), i.e. Law of attraction or using the Power of the subconscious mind. In order to enforce anything and everything; to bring the necessary changes to the broad adversities of the universe; to heal and calm one-self to fight this war to win. We have often heard about the law in various YouTube videos, books, quotations, and the like.
When the power of one mind can create an unbelievable difference than just take a little time to think about the variations and occurrences it can make to the entire universe if we all stand together to think the positive and use our vibes to change the picture of our world. We altogether stand as one for this; therefore the solution is also required from all and multiple individual efforts.
- Think as if this is just a movie or illusion, which will end quite soon.
- Drink water assuming that this water itself is the medicine, which will increase our immunity by 2 or 3 times.
- Practice breathing in and out, believing that we are the strongest of all mankind’s, and we possess the healthiest body.
- Alike China and Singapore, we will hear good news from India, and every hook and corner of the world, with the lasting no. of infected cases found, and with the lasting death-news heard from the deadly CORONA.
- We humans, the greatest evolution of mankind, who has always won with pride, against every disaster and emergencies, will fight over this pandemic, with ease.
- And an increased number of affirmations, visualizations, and positive attitude, at your own belief, to windup the stern CORONA.
- But beware of one thing, that this law works with the bound omission of words like no, never, not, and neither.
- By declaring strongly and repeatedly, ‘It is passing away now’.
- So, DON’T THINK ANYTHING, YOU DON’T WANT TO HAPPEN
- ONLY THINK EVERYTHING, YOU WANT TO HAPPEN.
WIDE ENCOURAGEMENT TO OUR SOLDIERS
While fighting with the disease, we must not forget our brave soldiers fighting at the front. The doctors of our nation, who are curing the people outside by exposing themselves to the fatal disease, instead of sitting home as their basic right, but fulfilling their basic responsibility.
The applause (creating sound) session at 5.00 p.m.for five minutes was also a great hit to encourage our saviors who are bravely fighting the epidemic war by taking care of the patients affected by the virus.
WE ARE TOGETHER AND WE STAND FOR ALL
The overall support of the citizens of India shows us that if we stand together, there isn’t anything that we cannot overcome; there isn’t any war we cannot fight over.
Isn’t the fact quite startling that without any strict enforcement of any act or regulation but by a mere appeal, all the citizens of every state and city have made the two events a great success and that too voluntarily?
I appreciate the support of Indians in fighting this war with unity, integrity, and responsibly caring for their family, nation, and ultimately the world.
Continue to be brave and support the nation and its citizens by remaining home, and also by purchasing only the needful and avoid causing scarcity and availability for others.
AUTHORITATIVE MEMBERS: INCREASING CITIZEN MORALE
All our authoritative members, are continuously increasing the morale of the citizens of India, and are advising to support the lockdown, every celebrity, including those in power, are suggesting the health tips, to increase the immune system, take precautions, and the necessary actions needed to cure the affected. Remember, together we are one. We are so many; we can support each other; care for each other just by remaining at our homes.
Only big steps can win the big challenge
GOVT. TAKING BIG STEPS TO LOCKDOWN ENTIRE STATE
Though, several states have been lockdown officially, only exempting the essential service shops to remain operating, such as groceries, beverages, health care, and the like services. To contain the spread of coronavirus, the Rajasthan government announces a complete lockdown of the state till 31st March. All government and private offices, malls, shops, factories, and even public transport across the state have been prohibited to open, and even sealing the border with the neighboring states to avoid incoming of infected fauna.
Similar big steps are taken by the Delhi government, Mumbai, Punjab, Gujarat and whatsoever, to contain this infectious communicable disease. Not only this, but the government also took care of the daily wagers, who depend on the everyday income to support their families.
Be one for many and make those many to be one for all