Direct Deposit is undoubtedly one of the best functionalities that QuickBooks payroll offers. But what if the need to cancel it arises? With this blog, we will guide you through the removal process of the QuickBooks payroll direct deposit form.
It is a common query that many users across the globe have. So, our team presents you with a step-wise format. You may connect with one of the experts at QB Pro Solution if you have a hard time understanding the steps given in the blog.
Confirm the Payroll Status
Before moving ahead and canceling the QuickBooks payroll direct deposit form, it is important for you to check the payroll status. The steps for it are as follows: –
- Choose Employees from the tab, choose the My Payroll Service and Account/Billing Information.
- Now, make use of the login credentials to log in to your QuickBooks account.
- Later that, display Payroll Activity in the Direct Deposit form section.
- Insert your Direct Deposit PIN code in the form section.
Things to Keep a Note of Before Removing QuickBooks Payroll Direct Deposit Form
- The process of removal can only take place before 5 pm and two banking days (QuickBooks payroll last time deadline for direct deposit) prior to the paycheck date.
- After your processing work the QuickBooks Payroll Direct Deposit form for ACH, the Quickbooks team cannot undo it. It will appear in your employee’s bank account.
- If you wish to a stop request for the direct deposit form, do it before 5 pm or and two days prior to the date of the paycheck.
Characteristics to Remove QuickBooks Payroll Direct Deposit Form
Easy steps for canceling the QuickBooks payroll direct deposit form: –
- Look for the Employees Void/Edit Paychecks option and click on it.
- When the edit page opens, choose the Show Paychecks option. You can make use of the Tab button on the keyboard to move from one paycheck date to another.
- Press on the Void section and check the entire question.
- In the prompted dialogue box, type Yes and click on Void.
- Go through the entire terms and conditions section of the paycheck.
- Check if all the checks have been voided and then exit from the void/edit paycheck window.
- Now, click on Employees and proceed to send the entire payroll related data.
- After clicking on the Send option.
- You will see a memo that will show the modifications that you made.
Please do not skip any step in between otherwise you will not be able to cancel the QuickBooks Payroll Support Direct Deposit Form. Not tracking a proper and correct format leads to confusion and the payment process going confused.
if Voided Direct Deposit Form is Not Displayed Then What Do?
In some cases, the changes are not visible on the paycheck. During a circumstance like that, make use of the following corrective measures: –
- Go to the voided paycheck in question.
- Visit the voided paycheck section.
- Erase off everything available in the Memo field.
- Confirm the QuickBooks direct deposit deadline
- Keep and Save everything before closing the window
- Open the paycheck again.
- Right-Click and Choose ‘Void Paycheck’
- Click Save and Close Again.
- The voided paycheck will now be clearly visible in the Send Payroll Data window.
The Quickbooks Solution team works hard to provide the best solutions to customers. Our QuickBooks professionals and experts have lots of years of experience and offer easy-to-understand options that users can make use of.
With this blog, we hope your query related to the remove of QuickBooks Payroll Direct Deposit form is solved. For any further queries, feel free to contact us at Quickbooks Support Phone Number.