Your crystal bracelets are worn so that you may benefit from their healing energy while also enhancing your aesthetic attractiveness. Learn how to make your gemstone jewels last longer, which wrist to wear them on for healing, and how to get your ideal fit every time with this comprehensive guide. Crystal bracelets in Australia are gaining popularity as time passes. This complete guide will address any of your bracelet-related queries.
Do you know what size bracelet you should wear?
If you are accustomed to purchasing bracelets on the internet without trying them on first, you are most likely receiving a standard size 7 in the mail in Australia. Nonetheless, this sizing may be too close-fitting or too free as opposed to the exact body measurement. Women and even some guys in real life, for example, all have wrist measurements that are about the same as a size 6. Make an educated prediction rather than a rash one. Finally, determine your exact wrist size once and for all so that you may continue to purchase bracelets online with confidence!
What size bracelet should you choose for your wrist?
Your bracelet may either fit securely around your wrist or will be a bit lose depending on your personal choice. If you like a snug fit, look for crystal bracelets in Australia that are customised to your specific wrist dimensions. If you want your bracelets to be a bit loose, add 1/4 inch to the size of your wrist. Add just a tiny amount to the length of your wrist; otherwise, the bracelet will slide entirely off your hand. A bangle, however, will always be a bit slack at the wrist. Therefore this rule does not apply to them. Bangles are measured according to the size of your knuckles over your wrist size.
Where should you wear your healing bracelet? Which wrist should you put it on?
- As far as crystal healing in Australia is concerned, you should wear your bracelet following your objectives. In this situation, your dominant hand serves as your giving hand, while your non-dominant hand serves as your receiving hand.
- If you are right-handed, this is the hand that you use the most. You’ll want to wear crystal bracelets in this situation to transfer the energy away from your body. Here are a few illustrations:
- When you are beginning crystal healing on a customer, you want the energy from your right hand to flow into their aura as smoothly as possible.
- You want to put your Obsidian bracelet on your right wrist to build a protective barrier around your whole body.
- To send a message to the universe that your heart is open to new partnerships, put on your love bracelet on your right wrist and keep it there.
- If you are right-handed, your left hand is your non-dominant hand. If you are left-handed, your right hand is your non-dominant hand. Your crystals will be able to transmit energy to you at this location.
- Your bracelet should be worn on your left hand when you are getting treatment from a healer so that you may more readily absorb the energy.
- To capture the lunar energy of the moon cycles, you should wear your Moonstone bracelet on the left arm.
- If you want to strengthen your immune system, wear your health bracelet on the left side of your body.
It is nice to wear your bracelets on either wrist if you are not concerned about specific energy flow patterns. It is possible to arrange them in any way you choose. If you are a writer or a computer user who spends a lot of time on the computer, you should track which wrist you use the most. Maintaining awareness that the bracelet is not continually striking a hard surface is essential for safety reasons.
What is the best way to take care of your healing bracelets?
The way you care for your bracelets will differ based on the kind of crystals used in the piece. It would be best to always be cautious with your gemstone bracelets, whether you are wearing them or keeping them. Some crystals are more delicate than others in Australia, and they will not be affected by water or strong chemicals in the same way. Other crystals may be acceptable in water, but the bracelet components may deteriorate if they are subjected to extended dampness, soaps, and lotions, among other things. When in doubt, use a delicate cloth dampened with the tiniest bit of water or natural oils to clean your jewels and avoid damaging them.
What is the purpose of wearing bracelets?
Bracelets may be worn by everyone in Australia, whether they are female or male, elderly or young. But why do you wear bracelets in the first place? Listed below are some of the reasons why you may choose to wear bracelets in Australia:
- Make a statement with your distinctive style and get recognised.
- Allows you to communicate with those who are on the same wavelength as you.
- It demonstrates your social standing across the globe.
- Providing support for a specific cause
- Following a fashion trend is a good thing.
- Adding a pop of colour to your closet
- Heal a particular area of your life by wearing a matching bracelet. Bond with others by wearing a matching bracelet
- Reminiscing over a memorable trip or event
- A dear friend gave you the bracelet as a token of their affection.
- Spiritual well-being is essential.